Searching for an ocean-side hotel near Hearst Castle? Don’t miss Ragged Point. We also serve cooked-to-order fast food and have a variety of fun-filled summer weekend concerts for your drive down California’s scenic Highway 1.
Since we have four different types of rooms, you may be wondering where you should stay. To help you decide, here’s a quick overview:
- Our Deluxe Rooms provide a luxury experience and feature unobstructed vistas of the magnificent Big Sur Coast from atop of a 350-foot cliff. Every Deluxe Room has its own private deck or balcony, with cliff-top views, and a cozy fireplace.
- All of our Cliff-Side Rooms also provide unobstructed ocean views, decks or balconies, and fireplaces.
- Garden Rooms offer the Ragged Point experience at a more affordable rate. Each Garden Room has its own special charm and its own unique view of either the rugged Pacific Ocean or our beautiful Santa Lucia Coastal Mountains. Dogs are welcome in our Garden Rooms for a small additional charge.
- Our Cliff House provides those amazing Ragged Point views and a home-like setting. Enjoy Ragged Point views by renting one of the Cliff House’s private guestrooms. Or rent the entire Cliff House for your family, friends, or corporate group for a truly special event on California’s Big Sur Coast.
Your dining options are as varied as your reasons for visiting the Point. Our Gourmet Restaurant is the perfect place for a special romantic escape. Savor our chef’s fresh, seasonal California cuisine and the finest regional wines while you watch the sunset over the Pacific, then take a quiet moonlit walk to the edge of the Pacific under an umbrella of Monterey Cypress trees.
Our Wine Bar, Espresso Bar, and Sandwich Stand are great for people who are winding down Highway 1 and want something quick but delicious to eat.
Our talented, creative chefs are available to prepare and serve feasts that your guests will rave about when you host a special party, wedding conference, or other event at the Point.
Planning a special event, meeting, party or celebration? The Ragged Point Cliff House offers the serene privacy, perfect atmosphere, and special, customized services to make it truly unforgettable.
The Cliff House provides five individual private guestrooms with adjoining baths, flat-screen TVs, luxury linens, and other amenities. And every guestroom has an awesome view of the Pacific, the Santa Lucia Mountains, and the Ragged Point property.
Just a half-hour from Cambria or about an hour from San Luis Obispo, Ragged Point’s magical grandeur will make you feel like you are in another world. This sense of splendor and isolation make Ragged Point the ideal setting for your wedding, meeting, or celebration. When you add that to our gorgeous and varied event facilities, our impeccable attention to service, our fine gourmet cuisine, and our affordable rates, you have everything needed to guarantee a perfect event. Click here to view photos of Ragged Point weddings.
Solarium. Located atop of a 350-foot cliff overlooking the Pacific, our Solarium provides 360˚ panoramic ocean views. Recently added large glass doors on the ocean side of the Solarium can be closed to provide protection from the elements in any season.
Wedding Pagoda. An ethereal place to take your vows, this beautiful redwood pagoda overlooks a “Million Dollar View” of the rugged Big Sur Coast. A flat, lush green lawn can provide seating for a virtually unlimited number of wedding guests.
Cliff House. Our Cliff House is the perfect site for a smaller, more intimate affair. Five private guestrooms in a home-like setting make the Cliff House perfect for housing a wedding party or a team of high-powered executives.
Cliff House Amenities:
- A private grassed lawn, overlooking the Pacific
- Living area with floor-to-ceiling craftsman stone fireplace and large flat-screen TV
- Full gourmet kitchen
- Dining area and breakfast bar seating
- Event planning assistance
- Evening wine service or morning continental breakfast
- Appetizers or catered meals, prepared by our experienced professional chefs
- Wine or champagne service to individual guestrooms
- Yoga classes
Contact Ragged Point Inn
|Ragged Point Inn and Resort
19019 Highway 1
Ragged Point, CA 93452
Telephone: (805) 927-4502
Dining Reservations and Catering
|Lumiere Gift Shop
|Special Events & Weddings
Call (805) 927-6818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org